Pleasantview Extras: Jorge's Eyes

jorgeeyes

     Jorge and Macaulay got new contact lenses today! Woot! They are both using my default replacement dark blue eyes. And while I am very fond of the default replacements, they aren't quite distinctive enough for the LeCroix men. 
    In chapter 11, Macaulay will still be seen with the old eyes (since I did the photo shoot for that chapter some time last week). The next time that he will be seen after that is (I believe) chapter 24 but I may post a picture of him here before then. 

  And speaking of characters with new eyes:

laurieeyes
troyeyes
    The only problem is that I took the pictures for a couple of Troy chapters REALLY far in advance (chapters that are currently scheduled as 46 and 21), meaning that in those two chapters, he will have retroactive eyes. And the pictures turned out too good to retake. *Grumbles* Actually, I may redo 46. 

2 comments: