Happy Birthday, Phoenix!

Ok, I know this is two days early but with the way my mind works (or doesn't work) I wanted to post this in the here and now. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOME SLICE!

I wasn't sure of what to make for you. First I thought... Tattoos? But I don't know how to do that. Then I thought dirty pictures of Jack? But that's more like something that I would make for my own birthday. And then I had another idea:

Photobucket

Coarse hair in unnatural colors for your alien or alternative culture sims. Male toddler through elder. MOAR pics:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Decidedly, I have no idea how to photograph hair! But I hope you like them. These are recolors/retextures of Jay Urban's Fade With Waves. I hope this is ok. He doesn't seem to have a policy of any kind in place. 

Unzip and place in SAVED SIMS folder. 



2 comments:

  1. Duuuuuuuude!!! These are awesome!!! Thank you! Thank you! I get tired of all my aliens having long flowing hair or rocking the bald look!!! And I have an upcoming scene for LT that I need these in!!

    *throws confetti*

    You rawk!!! Seriously! These are gorgeous! And thanks for the birthday wishes!! haha! I was thinking of doing a three for one for my birthday to give to y'all!:P

    But this is WAY better!

    *goes to download*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! SUPA! I'm so glad that you can use these! I realized that there isn't very much out there in the way of super short funkily colored hairs. Maybe I'll do a female one later.

    THREE FOR ONE? You mean like, LT, RG and Winchester??? That would make you the most amazing person on Earth, I think.

    *hehe* That's funny. I was thinking about calling these "Confetti".

    Happy Birthday! And I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete