One More Time, With Feeling



For the past week, I have been re-reading everything. The published chapters, some of the comments, the outline (as it stands), BBL, the family tree, old emails where readers asked me questions, notes that I wrote to myself... Just everything that I could get my hands on. It has been so long since I worked on this story that I had to completely re-educate myself. But hopefully this has paid off because I got some writing done. The issue arose for me in the few places where I could not find a note on certain plot points but hey, if I don't end up remembering what I originally intended, I suppose I could make something up.

DBL is coming back because I did not like where I left things. It felt like a disservice to certain characters that did not recieve their due air-time-- Felicity, Orlando, Antoine, Lavinia, Oona, Beau, London, Conrad... There was so much more to come. And of course I missed the familiar faces-- Kvornan, Elise, Troy, Cully, Laurie, Jack, Alexei, Dina, Jorge and even Enoch (maybe especially Enoch).

Sooooo, one more time, with feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment