ITZ MAH BERFDAY!

And as per the dictates of tradition, you get a present.

Photobucket

I had been thinking about doing this for ages but other than jotting down a few cursory notes on my blackberry, I didn't get much done until now. 

Anywhere But Here is a short story about the initial colonization of Strangetown. It takes place approximately 500 years before the start of Dragging Blue Lake. The story is five chapters long. The first chapter will be posted later today (you know, when it isn't 1:30 in the morning EST). Hope you enjoy it and Happy New Year to all!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!! *throws confetti and pops champagne cork*

    I can't wait for your new story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!:D And a Happy New Year to you as well!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Phoenix and Gayl!! Happy 2010, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and New Year, Pen! :D

    Can't wait for the new story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Van! Happy New Year! I just got back home from running through the streets so chapter one a little later tonite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I'm going to throw dirt on my head. BUT. I forget my husband's birthday and I have no idea when our anniversary is so I'm sort of STUPID about those things. But you didn't deserve my usual BLATT brain thing.

    Happy birthday. Happy New Year. And you are missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Don't feel bad, Beth! I don't expect anyone to remember these things. Happy New Year! I should be making more of an appearance this weekend.

    ReplyDelete