Kvornan's Lost Hair/What is Penelope Doing?

What a thing to blog about! But here it is anyway:

khair1

Sometime at the onset of the story, I did a recolor/retexture of the Maxis hair that Kvornan was rock'n pre-makeover. I didn't really like the mesh but I thought that it might make him more recognizable as the Kvornan that Maxis intended. Here's a frontal view:

Photobucket

These pictures were taken a million years ago for an upcoming chapter. I've had to ditch them (even though I'm still doing the chapter) because #1, I accidentally deleted the hair. #2 I have since started using a different Kvornan sim for present day and this one only for flashbacks/dreams. #3 I bulldozed the set and now I realize that there are at least two other chapters that I would still need this set for. And #4 the pictures are a bit on the blurry side. So let this be a lesson to ye (er, and to me as well)- Don't take pictures for chapters way, way far in advance! Particularly if you're like me and you're still getting the hang of the whole picture-taking thing. On the plus side, I'm rather pleased that I deleted the hair and had to go hunting for another. I'm really loving the hair he has now. 

Now for the second part of this post: What is Penelope doing? The holiday put me a little behind but I'm currently working on chapters 34 and 35. Once 34 is done, I'll put up a wee post here about the influence of game play. Then I suspect that I'll be finishing up 35 and taking the pictures for 37. So that's what's on the radar.

Damn, Kvornan looks sexy in a turtleneck! I'll be bringing that outfit back for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks a lot like Paul's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Yeah I didn't think about that. It's a bit shorter though. And the texture on Paul's hair is much nicer. I'm not quite sure what Maxis was going for with this hair. It's like a bowl cut but parted down the middle.

    ReplyDelete